Minna no Nihongo (みんなの日本語) is one of most popular Japanese textbooks. This is the second edition of beginner level textbook 2, focusing on speaking and listening skills of Japanese language.
Minna no Nihongo (みんなの日本語) is one of most popular Japanese textbooks. This first book of beginner level focuses on speaking and listening skills of Japanese language.
This Translation & Grammatical Notes contains:
1) Explanations of the general features and pronunciation of Japanese as well as the Japanese writing system.
2) Translation fo classroom instruction s and greetings in the Main Text
3) The following are given in each of the 25 lessons
– new vocabulary and its translation
– translation of Sentence Patterns, Example Sentences, and Conversation
– useful words related to the lesson and small pieces of information on Japan and the Japanese
– explanation of essential grammar appearing in the lesson
4) Translation of the particles, how to use the forms, adverbs and adverbial expressions, and various conjugations found at the back of the main textbook.
5) Tables showing how to express numbers, time, periods of time, and counters, etc. including items which the textbook does not cover